i-Man (Incident Manager)
i-Man (or electronic DOB), is a specialist product which is easy to implement and helps an organization to manage operational shifts, daily routines, occurrence and resolve Incidents efficiently. i-MAN is also a simple centralized Incident logging mechanism that assists an organization in responding to various incidents on a daily basis to the best of its abilities. Stakeholders and Management can now collaborate much efficiently and quicker than even before at the time of an unexpected crisis situation.
- Shifts Closure through automated shift reports- able to export, print, archive shift reports.
- Scheduled routines for the shifts and provision to show completed routine activities with categories
- Occurrences logging and escalation to Incident creation which are worth investigating.
- Logging incidents (Description, Location, Notes, Category, Severity)
- Centralized and localised tracking of incidents
- On-the-fly export of incident Data including attachments for filing purpose
- Incident Statistics – Reports & Dashboards
- Colour coded severity levels for enhanced lookup
- Compliant with Data Protection Act
- Role based access to functionalities
- Drilled down search tool including keyword search
- Facility to attach Image/Video/Document to an incident
- Categorization & Prioritization of incidents
- Flexible sorting of incident data
- Tablet, Mobile enabled interface
- Events monitoring.
- Security Rosters.
- Register for issuing of Keys.
- Car parking registers.
- Standardisation of the shift logs, occurrences and incident logs
- Process automation ( incident Response )
- cost reduction
- Performance improvement (saves £££)
- Both online and local server options.
- Also web server based option ( No server maintenance, cost of updates or patches for clients, easy maintenance – saves £££)
- Mobile technology driven ( low cost end devices)
- Capable of reports and trend analysis ( performance management)
Please click here to download the product brochure – iMan- Data Sheet